The University of Winnipeg is excited to share the news that it has established 53 brand new admission scholarships specifically for overseas students who are planning to enroll at The University of Winnipeg for the very first time.
Scholarships are made available to international students who are enrolling for the first time in any of the university’s divisions, including undergraduate, graduate, collegiate, PACE, or ELP programs. Applicants are required to have an admissions average of at least 80 percent or its equivalent, and they must be actively participating in activities that exhibit leadership. Students in their qualifying year or those in pre-masters programs are not eligible.
Value Of Scholarships
The President’s Scholarships for World Leaders are awarded to graduate students at the University of Winnipeg. Each scholarship is worth $5,000.
Candidates are expected to satisfy the following requirements:
- Have a minimum 80% entrance average or similar
- Be a student from a different country.
- Beginning the initial year of participation in any program
- Exhibit outstanding traits of leadership at all times.
- Send in an application for admission that is complete before the deadline for the scholarship.
- Students in their qualifying year or those in pre-masters programs are not eligible.
In order to be eligible for consideration for this grant, applicants need to have submitted a full application for admission to the University of Winnipeg.
The following are components that should be included in a finished application package:
- A filled-out and submitted application form
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who are able to speak on your behalf regarding the extracurricular and volunteer work that you have done.
- Those interested in applying for the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders need to do so through the Awards Office located in this building.
Where To Apply?
Those interested in applying for the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders need to do so through the Awards Office located in this building.